Your Bridge Consultant
Freight and Commercial
About the Role
The day to day role will centre around the company’s fast-paced Liner department, covering Liner import and operational needs. Tasks will include:
- Liaison with customers and Principals regarding import vessels / shipments.
- Preparation and presentation of vessel manifests, reports, notices of arrival and import invoicing.
- Proactively manage dwell time on quay for import containers.
- Arrange and supervise import deliveries and export collections for the Liner team
- Ensure import shipments are only released when necessary conditions and funds are satisfied.
- Some container control duties
- Preparation and submission of export reports to Principal and Port Authorities
- Ensure queries and requests are dealt with effectively, seeking immediate guidance if necessary.
- Ensure 100% coverage of the workstation and telephones within the Liner Documentation department
- Familiarise and understand our services and procedures and those of our Principals.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as needed.