Your Bridge Consultant
Alan Hughes01582 722221
About the Role
Bridge Recruitment is looking for an experienced Cladding Contracts Manager for a family owned Sub-contractor specialising in roofing, cladding, rain screen and envelope solutions, based in Flintshire/Cheshire. The client has over 35 years’ experience in the construction industry, they partner with clients from inception to completion of projects worth up from 100k–3M. We are looking to appoint two new Contract’s Managers, who has the required qualifications, experience, and knowledge. You will be covering a 60 mile radius of the clients HQ.
· Managing various aspects of roofing and cladding projects (around 4-6 at any one time of different values, between £10k to 3M), including all types of composite and built up systems/rain screens.
· Liaising with design team and discussing issues and amendments to drawings.
· Organising, supervising and training subcontractors and employed cladders on site.
· Arranging for subcontractors to price works and produce programmes.
· Scheduling materials.
· Producing RAMS.
· Producing daily and weekly progress and safety reports on various projects, and plant.
· 60% Site based and 40% office based.
· 5 or more years’ experience managing cladding construction sites, involving roof sheeting, wall cladding and rain screen installation
· 5 years management experience, with at least 2 years as a contracts manager.
· Experience must be at a commercial level, domestic experience will not be considered.
· CSCS Card
· Must be able to work from plans.
· Good IT skills.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Fist Aid
· Forklift training
As a Contracts Manager you would also receive the following
· Basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000
· Company Van
· All training paid for
· Mobile phone
· Christmas and Summer Do with all expenses paid for
· 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
· Company pension
Please apply direct or call Robert Lawton on 01784 249713 for further information