About the Role
Our client, a successful Cladding Contractor based in Flintshire, North Wales has a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Mechanic.
The successful candidate will be a qualified vehicle mechanic with 5 to 10 years’ experience as a mechanic and 3-4 years working with MEWPS, Scissor Lifts and Cherry Pickers.
You will most likely worked for a plant hire company previously but other backgrounds will be considered.
- Carry out annual maintenance checks on MEWPS, Scissor Lifts & Cherry Pickers
- Replacing of filters, greasing joints, basic wiring, general repairs and diagnostics of faults.
- Responding to breakdowns on site.
- Dealing with punctures and general wear and tear.
- General maintenance & diagnostics of company vans.
There is an Immediate start for the right candidate.
The hours of work will be 45 hours per week based at the clients HQ in Flintshire.
Flexible working hours are available.
Ideally you will have a CSCS card and full training will be provided.
You must be over 21 to be insured to drive company vehicles with no more than 6 points on your driving license.
The client is offering a generous package of £35,000 - £40,000 plus an annual bonus.
Please apply or call Robert Lawton on 017894 249713 for further information.