About the Role
Bridge Recruitment is currently recruiting for 1 demolition labourer around Hull. 2-3 years’ experience in demolition labouring is essential. You will be working with a team of people and will report directly to the site manager each morning.
The ideal candidate will be experiences in commercial, industrial demolition, this experience is essential in this role to be able to this role to the best of your ability. All experience in your trade back ground as a demolition labourer and any other trade backgrounds.
The following duties of this role will be;
· Loading and unloading debris and waste onto and off trucks.
· Refilling excavated holes and ditches.
· Building and dismantling scaffolding.
· Tearing down old structures and clean away the materials.
· Prepare the area for the new construction.
· Involve operating heavy equipment.
· Operating scissor lift and boom.
What you must have for this role;
· CCDO card/ CSCS card.
· Experience in demolition labouring.
· Must have a full clean driving Licence.
· Must have PIAF (3a & 3b)
· Working 40 hours a week
· 21 days holiday paid.
· Permanent position.
· Working for a well-known company.
Immediate start for the right candidate that meets all the criteria. The candidate will be working 40 hours a week from one address mainly. May need to travel for work time to time around the Hull area.
The salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
Please apply directly or Call Emma on 0161 761 9001