Your Bridge Consultant
About the Role
Job Description - Casemaker
Department: Casemaking / Heathrow
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 40 hrs per week one-hour lunch break
Working overtime when required, to fulfil your duties.
The list below is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks in line with the business objectives.
Main responsibilities / tasks
Measuring and cutting timber using machinery and hand tools
Assemble cases according to the required spec
Labelling and stencilling of cases
Moving products using Collis and forklift trucks
General warehouse duties and adhering to Health and Safety regs
· Up to date training, keen to develop and evolve skill set
· Be accountable and approachable
· Be committed
· Collaborating and working well with other team members
· Clear and precise communication skills
· A good understanding of mathematics
· Good time management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Good organisational skills
Essential to have woodwork assembly experience. Knowledge of cutting tools and the use of machinery.