About the Role
Bridge Recruitment Services is currently hiring an Office Administrator to join one of our reputable clients in Luton.
- The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and a high level of IT proficiency.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude to life/work and the desire to progress in a progressive company.
- Previous experience working for a construction company is a must.
HOURS OF WORK
Contractural hours of work are 8am - 5pm with one hour lunch taken between 12-2pm.
- To assist the Operations Team with daily tasks in running different projects.
- To respond and manage appropriately correspondence.
- To manage invoices and timesheets on a weekly basis.
- To order construction materials as required. PAY INFORMATION
Salary: £20.000 to £25.000 per annum
Further details will be provided at interview stage. Due to the current Corona virus restrictions, initial interviews will be held on-line.
Candidates must be able to supply proof of eligibility to work in the UK and you must be able to provide two checkable work references.
Bridge will endeavour to find work for you which meets your income expectations, geographical area and availability period.
Our vacancies include permanent & temporary positions. Many temporary contracts lead to permanent employment.
Bridge is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click ‘apply’ below to be considered for this role or call Mihai on 01784 249712 for more information.