About the Role
Our client is recruiting a Compliance Assistant for an initial 8 week contract in Mons, Belgium.
Travel and accommodation costs will be met. Presently, paid travel to and from the UK every 4th weekend. Covid19 restrictions permitting.
You will be working on site approximately 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and must be fluent in both English and French. Due to ongoing growth there are opportunities for further work and a potential permeant placement.
Pay is negotiable based on age and experience.
Our client has a successful background in building datacentres. Recently they have achieved unprecedented growth across Western Europe.
• Support and assist with workers on-site and the relevant legal documentation to work (A1 and Right to Work forms).
• Identify any shortcomings and ensure guidance is provided on these areas via the Project Managers, whilst reporting/escalating any challenges to the UK & International Compliance Manager.
• Maintain records of the fingerprint check-in access, pulling reports and advising the Payroll Business Manager of changes to payroll submissions for blue-collar workers.
• Keep up to date with the Belgium Collective Agreements and ensure to report changes where necessary to the UK & International Compliance Manager.
• Follow-up and measurement of audit and report corrective measures.
• Immediately report any incident which management need to address using the appropriate reporting system.
• Liaise between the Projects Managers and workers to ensure all staff are adhering to the same AC PLC standards.
• Maintain all statutory records on a daily/weekly basis as required.
• Booking and supporting with compliance requirements for site inductions, ensuring that all workers, sub-contractors, and visitors to the site are appropriately inducted.
• Liaising with local Municipalities where required
• Update and regularly communicate with the UK & International Compliance Manager
• Keep knowledge up to date regarding GDPR Compliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BUSINESS RESULTS/KPI’s
• Company policies
• Onboarding Documentation (Blue-Collar)
• Compliance to the in-country requirements (Collective Agreements)
ORGANISATION STRUCTURE (including Reporting Lines)
Reporting To: Compliance Manager/Group Director
Reporting Lines: NA
Please send your CV directly through website or call Robert Lawton directly at
Bridge Recruitment on 01784 249713.