About the Role
Bridge Recruitment's client, a rapidly growing Formwork Contractor based in Warrington, Greater Manchester, has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Formwork Design Manager.
Our client provides formwork solutions to the construction industry. They are focused on providing equal measures of service, design and good quality new and used formwork for projects of all shapes and sizes.
Essentially, our client offers a full design and install service of Bira, Omar, Encoform, and F-4 Max (framework, climbing rig, wind screens) either on a temporary rental or long term permanent purchase basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced formwork designer who is ready to make a step up to a Design Manager. You will be managing a team of 5-7 designers, working directly with the MD assisting with final sign-off of designs. You will have at least 3 years formwork design experience. You will have excellent communication, IT, design and organisational skillset with excellent attention to detail.
Trainee Design Manager
- Must have AutoCad and Formwork experience
- Must have Civil construction experience
- Oversee the design of formwork for different jobs-walls, cores and slabs
- Final checks on all designs
- Coordinate stock changes
- Check quotations for all projects
- Check workable drawings as per customer enquiry requests
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met at all times
- Meeting delivery/collection deadlines
- Be able to prioritise workloads to ensure all deadlines are met
Annual salary of £35,000
Hours of work are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Please apply direct or call Robert on 01784 249713