About the Role
Our specialist floor screeding client requires a Supervisor for an immediate start in Slough.
- The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and a high level of IT proficiency.
- To hold a NVQ3 Diploma in Site Supervision (CSCS Gold Card), also CITB SSSTS
- To hold a Clean driving licence. (Categories B+E & C1+E would be an advantage).
- To have previous experience of buying/ workforce co-ordination/ resource calendar.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- To plan and work on the projects with the screed team.
- To ensure the projects are delivered on time.
- To ensure company quality standards and H&S are actively met.
- To actively assist the team running the projects.
- To build relations with clients, site teams and to fully understand the requirements of the project and the company’s interface.
- To undertake pre-start surveys and record results for submittal to both internal team and clients.
- To attend meeting when required.
- To identify variations, out of sequence working and any other form of disruption that could affect the profitability of the project and seek instructions prior to undertaking such works.
- To be responsible for the distribution of material from the company storage facility.
- To understand specifications and technical details.
- To be flexible with a willingness to complete tasks with the management team.
Salary: £40.000 to £50.000 per annum
Further details will be provided at interview stage. Due to the current Corona virus restrictions, initial interviews will be held on-line.
Candidates must be able to supply proof of eligibility to work in the UK and you must be able to provide two checkable work references.
Bridge will endeavour to find work for you which meets your income expectations, geographical area and availability period.
Our vacancies include permanent & temporary positions. Many temporary contracts lead to permanent employment.
Bridge is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click ‘apply’ below to be considered for this role or call Mihai on 01784 249712 for more information.