About the Role
Our specialist floor screeding client requires a Senior Estimator for an immediate start in Slough.
- To have minimum of 3 years experience in Construction estimating.
- The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and a high level of IT proficiency.
- To maintain a good communication rapport with clients, office team and operations.
- To have commercial and contractual knowledge.
- To work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
- To be able to manage and guide junior members.
- To hold BSc/HNC in Building studies or similar.
- To manage enquiries and to understand client necessities, engaging best solutions.
- To maintain an efficient and constant communication with the client.
- To estimate material, labour & plant.
- To evaluate engineer bids and assisting the client tracking its budget.
- To submit the client’s project's work on time.
- To prepare detailed reports to the project team.
- To work with the operations team and gather information regarding client and suppliers that can be used for future works.
Salary: £40.000 to £50.000 per annum
Further details will be provided at interview stage. Due to the current Corona virus restrictions, initial interviews will be held on-line.
Candidates must be able to supply proof of eligibility to work in the UK and you must be able to provide two checkable work references.
Bridge will endeavour to find work for you which meets your income expectations, geographical area and availability period.
Our vacancies include permanent & temporary positions. Many temporary contracts lead to permanent employment.
Bridge is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click ‘apply’ below to be considered for this role or call Mihai on 01784 249712 for more information.