About the Role
Our client, a successful Cladding Contractor based in Cheshire has a vacancy for a Senior AutoCAD Technician / Draughtsperson.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment to be considered for this position.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of roof and wall cladding systems and facades on ‘Industrial Shed’ projects.
You must have a formal design qualification, preferably relating to AutoCAD 2D as this is the core programme used.
You will have excellent communications skills and a proven track-record of design and technical drawings with excellent organisational skills.
Knowledge of systems such as King Span, TATA Steel, CA, Euro Clad, Euro Bond, Firth steel, Trimo Panel would be advantageous.
- Responsible for the production of fabrication drawings to relevant standards and procedures.
- Ensure the quality of products and services are maintained and improvements to processes are considered.
- Reporting to the Design & Operations Manager
- Liaising with Architects and Main-Contractors.
- Providing plans for 2-3 projects per month
- Preparing material schedules for project start dates
Our client offers an annual salary of up £50,000 based on experience plus an annual bonus worth up to £3,000 paid a month before Christmas.
Company pension and 30 days holidays per annum.
An immediate start for the right candidate with working hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply or call Robert Lawton on 01784 249713 for an informal discussion