About the Role
Bridge Recruitment Services Ltd
Our client, a successful Façade & Cladding Contractor based in Wigan has a vacancy for an experienced Constriction Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Manager.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in Façade and Cladding installation and site safety. You must be outgoing and highly motivated with a suitable H&S qualification.
Alternatively, someone who has installed cladding and facades and has worked up to a QA or H&S management position.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate. You will have excellent communications skills and a proven track-record of producing detailed technical reports. You will be IT literate with excellent organisational skills.
This role is 50% office and 50% site based. You will normally oversee 1-3 sites composing progress reports. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- To review H&S method statements and risk assessments
- Report quality standards for installation of works and general H&S site conditions.
- Prepare QA records for completion of projects.
- Carry out inspections on site.
- Report site welfare and the working environment.
- Prepare QA reports for pre/post installation.
- Review H&S process. e.g. pedestrian and traffic routes.
- Working towards monthly plans
- Suggesting and implementing improves processes.
My client is offering an annual package of £30,000 - £40,000 plus a company vehicle, private pension and annual bonus based on company profits. You will also receive 30 days holiday per annum.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Please apply direct or call Robert Lawton on 01784 249713 for an informal discussion.