About the Role
Our specialist floor screeding client requires a Operations Administrator for an immediate start in Slough.
- The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and a high level of IT proficiency.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude to life/work and the desire to progress in a progressive company.
- To assist the Operations Team with daily tasks in running different projects.
- To organise the details/instructions for the operatives.
- To keep an efficient rapport with the suppliers.
- To manage suppliers to ensure that they are performing to the expected company standards and where needed to take action with internal and supplier management hierarchies where performance is an issue.
- To assist with purchasing requirements.
- To be responsible for thinking through any consequences that may arise due to changes and then to take action to mitigate against loss for the company or the customer.
- To work on additional tasks given by the management.
Salary: £19.000 to £23.000 per annum
Further details will be provided at interview stage. Due to the current Corona virus restrictions, initial interviews will be held on-line.
Candidates must be able to supply proof of eligibility to work in the UK and you must be able to provide two checkable work references.
Bridge will endeavour to find work for you which meets your income expectations, geographical area and availability period.
Our vacancies include permanent & temporary positions. Many temporary contracts lead to permanent employment.
Bridge is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click ‘apply’ below to be considered for this role or call Mihai on 01784 249712 for more information.