About the Role
Our specialist floor screeding client requires a Junior Estimator for an immediate start in Slough.
- The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and a high level of IT proficiency.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude to life/work and the desire to progress in a progressive company.
- To have some experience of estimating and working towards or having achieved a relevant qualification.
- To establish good relations with customers and suppliers.
- To manage and report supplier performances to management.
- To estimate material, labour & plant costs for bids and tenders.
- To communicate with clients and suppliers at a high level.
- To preparation detailed reports for the project team.
- To be flexible with a willingness to complete tasks with the management team.
Salary: £20.000 to £30.000 per annum
Further details will be provided at interview stage. Due to the current Corona virus restrictions, initial interviews will be held on-line.
Candidates must be able to supply proof of eligibility to work in the UK and you must be able to provide two checkable work references.
Bridge will endeavour to find work for you which meets your income expectations, geographical area and availability period.
Our vacancies include permanent & temporary positions. Many temporary contracts lead to permanent employment.
Bridge is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click ‘apply’ below to be considered for this role or call Mihai on 01784 249712 for more information.