About the Role
Installation Engineer - Fire and Security
£30 000 - £40 000
Due our clients continued success, we are recruiting a Fire and Security Installation Engineer to join their team based in Mansfield. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be a positive and enthusiastic individual and have the ability to provide the client with a premium service and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- The installation of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV.
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the installation of the system prior to leaving site.
- Accurate completion of handover documentation and timesheets.
- Provide a premium service to customers at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of Fire, CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Systems.
- 3 years’ experience in installing - first and second fixing, including some commissioning on the above systems.
- Electrical qualifications a benefit, but not essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
- ECS Card.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Benefits: Commitment to annual inflation increase in salary, Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Cash Plan, 23 days holiday rising to 27 days, Birthday Holiday, High Performance Club, Gympass, Cycle to Work Scheme and company vehicle.