About the Role
Our client, a successful Cladding Contractor based in Flintshire North Wales has a vacancy for an experienced Cladding Estimator
It is essential you have 5 to 10 years experience in construction estimating with 5 years experience of cladding & facades.
You will have a strong sub-contractor background, good IT and mathematical skills and be a confident communicator with good presentational skills.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To carry out all necessary requirements in returning fully priced tenders.
- Carry out take off of required quantities.
- Obtain materials, labour and plant prices.
- Formulate tender for submission.
- Review contract conditions to negotiate out risk items for the company.
- Carry out site visits / survey.
- Assist and work with MD in tender reviews.
- Produce schedule of resource rates for Quantity Surveyor once project secured.
- Work with team to handover successful tender to live project status.
Immediate start for the right candidate. This selected candidate would be working 40+ hour week from the clients HQ in Flintshire.
Occasional sites visits will be required with a possibility of on=day per week home working following a successful probation period.
The client is offering a generous package of £40,000 - £60,000 plus an annual bonus.
Please apply or call Robert Lawton on 017894 249713 for further information.