About the Role
Bridge Recruitment's client, a successful and rapidly growing family run manufacturer/contractor based in Kent is searching for a CNC Machinist/Fabricator.
The company has a prestigious 60 year history of manufacturing bespoke doors, windows & curtain walling. Products are composite built, made from Aluminium, Steel & Timber that is built to top level specifications for Security & Fire Safety.
Our client offers a complete design, manufacturing, installation and aftercare service. Projects range from £20k-£2m covering a 100 mile radius of their HQ in Kent. They have 2 positions available working for a dedicated and friendly team, reporting directly to the Production Director.
The role offers full time training and development for the right candidate with excellent progression opportunities. You will be trained to operate all machinery in the client's full product range.
- Minimum of 1-2 years CNC experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years Fabricating experience
- Strong measurement skills
- Eye for detail
- Experience with systems/programmes with Emmegi / Camplus / Senior Architectural Systems is desirable, full training will be provided
- You must have had previous experience with Aluminium as a material
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Good fitness, manual role
Daily Responsibilites & Accountabilities
- Cutting aluminium profiles on double ended mitre straw
- Crimping of components
- Fabrication of Aluminium windows, doors & curtain walling including ironmongery, gaskets & glazing where applicable
- Monitoring the quality of products
- Maintaining & improving housekeeping
- Preparing orders for delivery
£30,000-£35,000 per annum plus a potential Christmas bonus based on company profit.
Working 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
Occasional overtime available at a time and a half.
24 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (3 days to be reserved for Christmas shut down)
Company pension and free on-site parking.
All tools and PPE provided by the client.
Immediate start for the right candidate, please apply or call Robert Lawton on 01784 249713.