Your Bridge Consultant
Freight and Commercial
About the Role
Multi-Modal Sales Manager
All geographical location or base considered for the right person
£60,000 - £65,000 (dependant on experience)
Our client who is a UK privately owned international freight forwarding organisation are looking for a highly motivated candidate with extensive Sales Experience to join their team based in Southampton/London/Remote.
Our clients business has experienced major growth through 2021 and have further expansion plans into 2022 and beyond.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Confident communicator. (Written and verbally)
- A positive and engaging personality.
- Energetic can do sales / customer service orientation.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to influence others
Sales Manager duties:
- Working Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 and any additional hours that the job might demand.
- Target, Identify, approach and close new business both for all modes of transport
- Arrange face to face meetings with new and existing clients
- Achieve sales productivity and revenue targets
- Liaise with the operations team
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out by our Managing Director
- Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective quotations
- Willingness to travel and meet with clients to maintain the relationship
Sales Manager Responsibilities and Experience:
- Experienced at selling all modes of transport to clients, due to salary expectations this is a must
- Knowledge of USA and Far East freight trade routes.
- Experience of generating own sales leads
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Full Driving Licence
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Create, head up and be responsible for a Sales department
Package & Benefits:
- Salary starting from £60,000 up to £65,000 dependant on experience
- Bonus Structure - to be discussed in the interview and will be implemented following successful completion of probation
- Mobile, Laptop Included
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Car allowance
- Business miles paid