Your Bridge Consultant
Freight and Commercial
About the Role
40hrs per week
7:30 – 18:00 Monday – Thursday (30-min unpaid lunch break and 2 x 10-min paid breaks)
The principal roles and responsibilities of the job entail running of a Press to controlled specifications.
You will be a self-motivated team member, be flexible and willing to learn.
Within your role you will be expected to adhere to a high standard of health & safety, quality conformity, time and attendance, and continuous improvements.
You will be expected to follow the Company Code of Practice at all times.
- Daily running of designated machines. This will vary depending on business trends and customer demands. You are expected to be flexible in order to meet customer requirements. Training and support will be provided as you progress and learn new procedures.
- Assisting in the training of new and existing operators depending on your skill set. Training will include machine training, paperwork training and on the job training.
- Reporting any faults/issues to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to SWP & SQR and reported if any inefficiencies. This will be monitored daily by the Production Supervisor.
- Accurate Completion of all required paperwork that is required.
- Monitoring machinery to ensure they are kept in a fully operational, safe and clean condition at all times. Reporting machine malfunctions, oil, water and air leaks to maintenance.
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
- Ensuring that your area is kept in a clean and tidy condition and that WIP, finished goods, compounds, packaging and tooling are neatly stored in a safe condition in the areas provided and identified appropriately.
- Being fully conversant with the company documentation and department codes of practise ensuring area is ready for audit at all times.
- Problem Solving & Process Improvements.
- As business needs dictate you may be required at times to undertake activities within different departments. (holiday periods, sickness and business requirements)
- Ensuring that you work in accordance with Camberley Rubber Moulding Ltd. ISO 9000:2000 Quality Assurance procedures and complying with the instructions contained in the product documentation pack (Works Package) as issued and approved for a product/process, including ensuring that production permits and concessions are in place as appropriate.
- Contributing to a continuous improvement atmosphere by inputting ideas and improvements.