Your Bridge Consultant
Alan Hughes01582 722221
Freight and Commercial
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Land Freight Operator to join their team. The role is dealing with the processing of consignments arriving to the U.K. by road from Europe. The role of a Land Freight Operator would suit someone who is keen to challenge themselves.
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum Type:
Permanent Office Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 hours – 17.30 hours – [one-hour unpaid lunch] Saturday rota 1 in 4 approximately – Paid Overtime
Skills & Competency:
• Previous experience as a Land Freight Operator or in a similar role preferable (experience in freight over one year)
• Quality organisational skills and ability to manage many tasks or projects at the same time.
• Ability to prioritise own workload but also be able to work as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Conversant in IT skills e.g., Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and CRM systems.
• Demonstrate working administrative background
• Must have an analytical skill, with a high level of attention to detail.