Your Bridge Consultant
Freight and Commercial
About the Role
Job Description – Export Manager
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9am – 18:00 hrs with a one-hour lunch break
The role will allow additional hours as and when required
The list below is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks in line with the business objectives.
Main responsibilities / tasks
- Overseeing the Export Team during transitional period
- Supporting the team with any questions or queries that may arise, including those from packing and casing staff.
- Issuing and presenting estimates to selective clients – current focus is higher end galleries and Russian clients.
- Domestic and Export Job set ups, for which are then filtered through to the Export and Road Transport Team
- Dealing with supplier costing queries (Airline CASS queries, DHL/ FedEx) queries
- Accountable Manager within the Aviation Security Programme ensuring procedures are up to date and maintaining processes are followed.
- Knowledge of the Export industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Be a good communicator
- Work well in a team and have the ability to work on (one’s) own initiative
- Help and mentor / new starters
- Energetic and user friendly